I forgot the last time I won an award for anything. Wait, let me squeeze my brain cells and think… Oh yeah, it was in 2009, when I was still at university, where me and some other girls put on tacky dance costumes and won first prize at a dance competition. And now, I have been nominated for the “Versatile Blogger Award” by one of my favorite bloggers on WordPress. Boy, am I happy!
Thank you Zendictive!
And the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award are :
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
2. Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
3. Share 7 random things about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award pic on your blog post.
4. Thank you Art, for your daily dose of Zen. It has made me a better person, I think (atleast I don’t want to murder everyone in sight, only a few, so that’s an improvement!)
3. Seven random things about myself
1. I am a chocolate addict. Now I am such a chocoaddict that if you put Justin Timberlake and chocolate in front of me, I will reach for the chocolate every single time, even if I am allowed to have both.
2. I fall in love everyday with something new.
3. I am a travelholic. I love to travel and meet new foods (strictly veg)!
4. I am from Chennai, India, where as the lame joke goes, there are 3 seasons: hot, hotter, and hottest. Lame, I know!
5. My dream is to write a funny book where there are no deaths, broken hearts, or fights involved. (Sigh, I will never get published, will I?)
6. I make it a point to read one new book every month. Buying books and chocolates are my only luxury. (The rest are taken care of by my parents!)
7. I love to dance (especially the Pulp Fiction dance!), write and dabble in photography, and stare at the ocean. It makes me happy.
2. Okey dokey!
1. I have had the pleasure to enjoy many people’s work on WordPress. I decided to give it to some of the bloggers whose works I like (though I haven’t checked out whether they have been already nominated for this award). In no particular order,
fishinforchuckles.wordpress.com (another blog of Art!)
And for all those who have a half a mind donating to the “The Literallychallenged fund for Upkeepment Of Chocophilics,” please send your donations to… wait you are going to donate? Let me get my account number. Don’t go away!!